Take a Roman holiday at Solé East as Rome-based food and beverage expert Katie Parla hosts a multi-course dinner featuring recipes from Tasting Rome: Fresh Flavors and Forgotten Recipes from an Ancient City.
The evening will begin with aperitivo featuring traditional Roman snacks including rice croquettes with Pecorino Romano and black pepper and assorted crostini, and will continue on to a family-style meal highlighting the best of Roman cuisine. From aperitivo to dolce, you’ll enjoy a culinary adventure through the Eternal City right in our own backyard.
– Cacio e Pepe Suppli’ (Rice Croquettes with Pecorino Romano and Black Pepper)
– Cazzimperio (Summer Crudités)
– Concia (Fried and Marinated Zucchini)
– Assorted Crostini
– Summer Vegetable Frittata
– Summer Amatriciana or Zucchini Pesto (V)
– Pollo alla Romana (Chicken with Tomatoes and Bell Peppers) or Eggplant Parmigiana (V)
– Verdure Gratinate al Forno (Baked Peppers, Onions, and Eggplants with Bread Crumbs)
– Torta di Ricotta (Sheep’s-Milk Ricotta Cheesecake)
Dinner pass (includes dinner, wine/beer, tax, and gratuity): $160. Use promo code TASTE for $25 off the ticket price. Purchase tickets here.